[smokeping-users] Monitoring the connectivity

Bouni bouni at owee.de
Fri Dec 13 08:51:01 CET 2013

Hi,

i've set up smokeping successfully on a Raspberry Pi to monitor my
internet connectivity at home.
The reason is that i had a lot of disconnects during the last days and i
want to show the graphs to my provider if this does not getting better.
But the FPing graphs seems to be "antialiased" for me. Is there another
probe or a way to show the graph as a clear line indicating whether a
internet connection  is available or not using ping time average and
timeout?

Thanks

Elias