[smokeping-users] Smokeping probe with Rasberrypi (Rasbian/Debian) problem + solution. Do you have a better one perhaps?

Greg Sloop <gregs@sloop.net> gregs at sloop.net
Fri Feb 22 16:29:01 CET 2013

If you get it running on Pi, I'd be very interested in a how-to, or a
disk image. [Provided you're willing to share.]

I almost ordered a Pi board the other day - I was going to setup a
MAME box, and thought it would be wonderfully handy for a lot of other
things.

I have started combining Smokeping+Nagios [Nagios for better
reporting/alerting] so perhaps I could take on that part of the
project...

Anyway - it's a very cool idea, on cool hardware! [Literally.]

-Greg