[smokeping-users] Question on Time Zones

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Fri Nov 15 04:13:44 CET 2013

Situation is this I have a master and a slave setup currently master on the
west coast and the other is on the east coast. Right now I’m forced to set
the east coast server to Pacific time in order for the graphs to line up
properly if I do not the graphs will be off by 3 hours. Is there a variable
in the config file that I can leave the server to be in its proper timezone
but set the graphs to graph as if they are Pacific time?

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882