[smokeping-users] 12 secondes to show a page on smokeping ?

Artiflo artiflo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:09:03 CEST 2013

Thanks for your quick answer :)

I think I have already FCGI.

How to know to be sure if I use CGI or FCGI for smokeping ?

This is my smokeping.conf for Apache :

ScriptAlias /smokeping/smokeping.cgi
"/usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/smokeping.fcgi"

Alias /smokeping "/usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/"
<Directory "/usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/">
         Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
         AllowOverride All
         AddHandler php5-fastcgi .php .php5 .php4
         Action php5-fastcgi smokeping.fcgi
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from All
</Directory>

Alias /smokeping/cache "/usr/local/smokeping/work/cache/"
<Directory "/usr/local/smokeping/work/cache/">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all