[smokeping-users] Smokeping-2.6.9 error "Can't locate Smokeping/Config.pm"

Jean Debogue jean at wedebugyou.com
Wed Aug 6 20:47:43 CEST 2014

Hi Ricardo,

it's still really complicated to install smokeping on centos/rhel. If a
good rpm packager could find some time to package that, that would be great!

In the meantime, you can compare what you did with the steps described
here.

http://www.wedebugyou.com/2012/11/how-to-install-and-configure-smokeping-on-centos-6/

It always worked for me.

Good luck