[smokeping-users] Alert: no match for target

Nico machintruc1991 at live.fr
Fri Aug 8 10:27:23 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am not able to make the alerting work, here is my conf :
The error I get in the /var/log/message is the following : Alert "bigloss": no match for target /var/lib/smokeping/mysite1/AmazonAnd I do not receive any email ... Am I doing everything right ?
The installation has been made on Debian 6.0.10 using apt-get install smokeping.
/etc/smokeping/config
*** General ***@include /etc/smokeping/config.d/pathnamesowner    = Loneeptcontact  = loneept@***.frcgiurl   = http://localhost/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgimailhost = smtp-out.****.frsyslogfacility = local0

*** Alerts ***to = loneept@***.frfrom = smokealert@***.fr+biglosstype = loss# in percentpattern = ==0%,==0%,==0%,==0%,>0%,>0%,>0%comment = suddenly there is packet loss

*** Probes ***++ Amazon                                                                                                                                                                                                                  menu = Amazon                                                                                                                                                                                                              title = Amazon                                                                                                                                                                                                             probe = FPing                                                                                                                                                                                                              alerts = bigloss                                                                                                                                                                                                           host = 72.21.194.212

Thanks for your help,Théophile