[smokeping-users] Smokeping menu items order

Sinan Özşekerci sozsekerci at esertelekom.com
Mon Dec 1 07:45:46 CET 2014

Hi Everyone,

We have recently upgraded our monitoring server and installed smokeping
2.6.8 to the new one where the old version was 1.24.

Generally everything is fine and graphs are showing, but there is a
difference on the menu list.

On version 1.24 , the submenu items where ordered alphabetically , regardles
of their order in the config file. But on the new version this is the
opposite.

Submenu items have the exact order as in the config file. The old version
was installed by a former staff long time ago , so I don't know if they
customized this dedliberately, but also if so I couldn't find where.

Anyone who faced the same issue and know the solution?

Regards

   Sinan ÖZŞEKERCİ

   (90) 533 383 04 88

    www.esertelekom.com <http://www.esertelekom.com/>