[smokeping-users] How to better visualize drop packets?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:20:29 CET 2014

Hi,
I have been hearing from senior sysadmins praises about Smokeping for
years. Finally it has come my time to deploy Smokeping for the first
time.

Smokeping will be used to troubleshoot some wireless link issues with
occasional dropped packets.

When there is loss of connectivity graphs currently don't show
anything, just empty space. I would like to have these places with
packet drop to be much more visible.

Is there some option to somehow highlight graph timeline to show when
packets are being dropped?

Cheers,
Valent.