[smokeping-users] edgetrigger

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Fri Feb 21 10:50:05 CET 2014

On 21.02.2014 06:42, Philip Wehunt wrote:
> I could hackishly work around this in my python but I wanted to
> identify if I am doing something wrong on the SP side or if it is a
> bug. Mainly in the spirit of KISS. I don't like to let hackish
> scripts linger.

You probably found the same script on gist, but here's my version[1]
which doesn't fail when the 6th arg is missing. It will not add "
cleared" to the subject without the arg, but it will send you the report.

[1]: https://git.server-speed.net/users/flo/bin/tree/smokemtr.py

From the documentation in smokeping_config I'd say this is a bug, but
given I get my mails I didn't bother fixing it yet.