[smokeping-users] edgetrigger

Philip Wehunt pwehunt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:15:55 CET 2014

Interestingly enough, I did reference that particular script on gist--but
many moons ago when I was cutting my python teeth--I used it for the email
part.  I have revisited it and taken a gander at your version.  I actually
used your options on the 6th argument as inspiration and I have added other
tweaks to make it report 'ALERT' or 'CLEARED' when used as edge trigger
script.

I have tweaked it a bit and added a few more things throughout the script.
 I plan on officially forking it on github (to give the original author
credit) and committing my changes.  When I do this, I will post the link
here.

Many thanks for the input and link--certainly helped me from making a
mountain out of a mole-hill.  :-)