[smokeping-users] Size of RRD Graphics

Erlington Cardoza erlington.j at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:22:01 CEST 2014

Hello guys, I'm running Smokeping on Pymes Environment and according to the
law in my country I need to give some reports to the Business Regulator
which is 80 ms average.

The thing is my monitored links have latency of 6 ~ 10 ms average. So,
Smokeping or RRDTool seems to have a function, algorithm, (just beat around
the bush) that manage which the correct scale of graphics is according the
latency of the monitored.

In summary, my question is, Can I modify that function to always show the
graphics scales at 80 ms average?, if so, where is the file?, is there any
bad cosequence involved on my request?

Thanks for you opinions

Regards,