[smokeping-users] Top packet loss not working

Michel Pelletier michel at voip.ms
Fri Jul 11 20:18:15 CEST 2014

Thanks for your answer.  I think I got it worked out now.  The chart
sorts on the most recent value, not the average value, so a target will
show up only if it has a loss in the most recent step.  Also, the Loss
sorter returns -1 when it should return 0, so I made a new sorter called
Lossfixed that returns 0 when there are no losses.

Michel.