[smokeping-users] Smokeping working really slow

Emre Ozdemir emre at twittersociety.net
Sat Jul 12 16:35:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

I try to use Smokeping my network. But it's really working very slow.

I install all modules and I use fastcgi but it's working. I added
approximately 105 targets and smokeping opened 7.4 sec.

I'm using HP G7 physical server with 2 core and 32GB memory.

I installed this package for smokeping and after install smokeping.

curl libauthen-radius-perl libnet-ldap-perl libnet-dns-perl
libio-socket-ssl-perl libnet-telnet-perl libsocket6-perl
libio-socket-inet6-perl apache2 libapache2-mod-fastcgi

You can display my installation with this link. Is it normal with 105
Targets? Actually I'm looking smokeping demo page. It's so fast but my
installation unfortunately.

My link : http://213.243.53.27/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi

What should I do for faster smokeping as demo page?
Page fully loaded after 7467389 ms.