[smokeping-users] smokeping --reload may kill smokeping processes

Timo Benk benk at b1-systems.de
Wed Jul 23 11:13:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

i noticed that a smokeping --reload did not work for me, at least on SLES11SP3.

The reason seams to be that in the Statement "kill SIGTERM, $_ == 0" the expression
"$_ == 0" is evaluated first which results in "kill SIGTERM, 0" or "kill SIGTERM, undef"
which both will send the TERM signal to the the current processgroup killing the smokeping
process, at least on SLES11SP3.

The attached patch fixes this problem for me.

Greetings,
-timo

--
Timo Benk