[smokeping-users] no data in graphs

Erlington Cardoza erlington.j at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 18:27:06 CET 2014

Hey guys, first of all, thanks to oetiker for this excellent tool.

Second, I have done the command ( smoke --debug ) and my smokeping says "ERROR:
or directory". I am using Debian but I am not a master in this O.S by the
way. Also, my local machine does graphics with data but my other host does
not appear the data. In my desesperation I did assigned all of possible
permissions to the other host, like this "-rwx-rwx-rwx 1 smokeping
www-data" and I still dont have data in the new graphic, but in the local
machine I do have and Im not using master-slave configuration. What can I
do?.

Thanks and Regards