[smokeping-users] Smokeping Heavy.pm

PIERRE Laurent ltpierre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:17:35 CET 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the quick answer.

Yes I have compiled the source (smokeping-2.6.11.tar.gz) and I have
followed the prerequisites :

[root at CentOS6]#yum install perl perl-Net-Telnet perl-Net-DNS perl-LDAP
perl-libwww-perl perl-RadiusPerl perl-IO-Socket-SSL perl-Socket6
perl-CGI-SpeedyCGI perl-FCGI perl-RRD-Simple perl-CGI-SpeedCGI
perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker

[root at CentOS6 /opt/smokeping-2.6.11/setup]# ./build-perl-modules.sh
Building in /opt/smokeping-2.6.11/thirdparty
FCGI is up to date. (0.77)
--> Working on CGI
Fetching http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/L/LE/LEEJO/CGI-4.10.tar.gz ... OK
Configuring CGI-4.10 ... OK
Building CGI-4.10 ... OK
Successfully installed CGI-4.10 (upgraded from 4.09)
1 distribution installed
CGI::Fast is up to date. (2.04)
Config::Grammar is up to date. (1.10)
Digest::HMAC_MD5 is up to date. (1.01)
Net::Telnet is up to date. (3.04)
Net::OpenSSH is up to date. (0.62)
Net::SNMP is up to date. (v6.0.1)
Net::LDAP is up to date. (0.64)
Net::DNS is up to date. (0.81)
IO::Pty is up to date. (1.12)
LWP is up to date. (6.08)

I'm going to look for the another package like rpm for CentOS

Laurent