[smokeping-users] Help needed for going back from the future

Jean-Philippe PAPILLON jpp at distantsmokes.com
Fri Oct 31 15:27:14 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

One of slave had its clock wrong on a (unexpected) reboot. It pushed its results to the master that accepted them (although the master had a good date): I can see them by doing a zoom and changing the timeframe in the future (1 month).

When the fact was discovered, the slave was brought back to correct date. It continues to push its data to its master without error in logs but nothing appears in the master graphs.
I suspect that something in the master register the last datetime of data.

Any idea on how to reset it to now ?

Shouldn’t the master discard data reports for periods far in the future compared to its own clock ?

Best regards

J-P Papillon