[smokeping-users] smokeping2.6.11 -- 500 internal server error

Christian Vo christian.vo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:07:19 CEST 2015

thx,
I tried that and also ran through the steps posted on
http://www.wedebugyou.com/2012/11/how-to-install-and-configure-smokeping-on-centos-6/

at this point this is the error that now pops up in the logs:

 (104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI
server
 Premature end of script headers: smokeping.fcgi

has anyone seen this?  thx