[smokeping-users] New probe speedtest

Christoph Bursch chribursch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:14:14 CEST 2015

Hello Adrian,

i integrated this plugin to my Probes file like your example.

im currently stuck at the error:

require Smokeping::probes::speedtest failed: Can't locate
Smokeping/probes/speedtest.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
Smokeping::probes::speedtest module) (@INC contains: .. /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2
/usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20
/usr/share/perl/5.20 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 22) line 2,
<File> line 21.

debian jessie

perl --version
This is perl 5, version 20, subversion 2 (v5.20.2) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

As im not a pro in smokeping i dont know where to look at now. i already
looked for a perl speedtest module but am not sure if this is the right
solution. also did had a look in various smokeping files but i dont find
any place where to add this probe to.

could you give me a hint what i missed out?

Appreciate your work on this nice plugin!

Greetings
-chris

Adrian Popa <adrian_gh.popa at telekom.ro> schrieb am Do., 11. Juni 2015 um
10:42 Uhr: