[smokeping-users] Smokeping - Alerts to multiple email groups based upon alert

Remsik,Robert Robert.Remsik at colostate.edu
Thu Mar 12 16:23:33 CET 2015

Hello!

I am trying to setup 3 series of alerts and I'm not sure how to go about
it using the 'to = e at mail.com' field.  I want  it so when I have one
host(cool) goes down I and accounting want to be notified.  And when a
different host(Nifty) goes down I and HR will get notified.  If I use
the to=me at email.com,hr.email.com,accounting at mail.com I can get everyone
alerted all the time.  But accounting doesn't care about HR nifty and HR
doesn't care about cool, so the extra email is just spam for them.  Is
there a way to split up alerting the way I'm trying to do?

Thank you in advance,
Robert