[smokeping-users] cisco, ssh

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Tue Mar 24 04:17:21 CET 2015

23.03.2015 22:14, Dan O'Neill пишет:
> There are two built-in probes.
>
> http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/probe/SSH.en.html
> http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/probe/AnotherSSH.en.html
>
> I use AnotherSSH and it works fine.
>
> Dan

Hello!

Thank you, but these probes are for ssh delay measurement, not for
connecting cisco router over ssh and ping from it.

I tried to rewrite TelnetIOSPing using Net::SSH::Expect, but, for some ,
unknown to me, reason it doesn't work.
When I start almost the same script, I got normal output, but if I start
it from smokeping- I got no output from ssh.
This is what I get in debug output file:

Connection is a ok
Waiting for authWaiting for auth done

I.e. there is no ssh output available at all :-(
And the same code works OK if I start it from command line in console...

Probe is attached, may be somebody can help me to find out what I'm
doing wrong?

Thank you!