[smokeping-users] SmokePing Master/Slave Configuration

Steve Wray stevedwray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 03:23:01 CET 2015

By far the easiest way (my experience) to set up Shorewall master and slave
configs is to use the Puppet module
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/tobru/smokeping
this works amazingly well.

And the infrastructure you would put in place to support a minimal Puppet
install just for this would be very worth while and you'd soon be using
Puppet for almost everything.