[smokeping-users] [BULK] RE: New probe speedtest

STR . strykar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:29:18 CEST 2015

Thanks for a great probe!
I think there may be some minor issues still.

I don’t see any of the hosts show me more than 2Mb/s download, which is incorrect as it should be close to 7.5 – 8 Mb/s
I understand the upload tests might be skewed given the low upload ADSL has.
Some more testing with just the speedtest node closest to me should shed some light on this.

On the speedtest multihost graphs, only on the main overview page, the legend for Y axis displays “var units” instead of “bps”.
Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/314525/MultiHost_mini.png

When I open the multihost page, the Y axis is correctly called “bps”.
Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/314525/MultiHost_last_10800.png

Why would multihost only change it for speedtest, none of the other multihost graphs display this issue?
Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/314525/MultiHost_DNSmini.png

-          S