[smokeping-users] [BULK] RE: New probe speedtest

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at telekom.ro
Tue Oct 20 09:05:05 CEST 2015

I don't know why the measurement unit is not correct for multigraphs,
but I have tested the plugin and it can correctly display bandwidths of
hundreds of Mbps. Note, that speedtest-cli values are generally lower
than what you get from the speedtest web interface. Also, they will
likely vary in time.

--
TELEKOM ROMANIA
Adrian Popa