[smokeping-users] [BULK] RE: New probe speedtest

Erik Taraldsen eriktar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:21:01 CEST 2015

Hi!

If you have the ability to set up an dedicated test server I have
implemented an speed test for smokeping using nuttcp.  Given that
nuttcp has more granular controll than speedtest.net you can do things
as create traffic streams for different traffic classes.  For example
using udp to model SIP RTP, and throughput in high vs low priority
que.

The code is written for my own test purposes using my fairly limited
skill set so the code won't impress anybody.  But if you have the
need, just contact me and I'll happily share.

-Erik