[smokeping-users] is smokeping 'basepage.html' Not dynamically reading '/etc/smokeping/config' ?

Urs Rau urs.rau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:19:59 CEST 2016

I am trying to setup smokeping on fedora 22 and centos 7

I am adding new menu entries under '/etc/smokeping/config', following similar naming to the 3 Fedora site in the pre-canned fedora setup, which seem to result  in the right new and additional rrd database files being created under /var/lib/smokeping/rrd/...

BUT when I look at the smokeping output under http://localhost/smokeping/sm.cgi those new entries do not show up?

What do I have to do, to get them showing up so I can navigate to them? I only see the three pre-canned Fedora sites showing up on the left in the navigation pane.

I assumed and was pretty sure that the smokeping results page should also be reading the same config file and just like the statistics are mine collected into new rrd files I thought the new stats woudl also be displayed?

smokeinfo does show me valid results for the new data. Can I post my config and somebody can comment of what is wrong ?

Thanks so much for this great tool.