[smokeping-users] SmokePing to produce retina high dpi graphs

Jan Michael jan.michael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:33:19 CEST 2017

Hello,

on my MacBook Pro from 2015 with a retina display my SmokePing graphs [1] look a bit blurry [2].
I’ve read that this is because the resolution of the graphs needs to be improved and found this

	http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30248393/rrdtool-retina-high-dpi-screens <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30248393/rrdtool-retina-high-dpi-screens>

1. Unfortunately I’m not able to find the location where I have to set this parameter for SmokePing.
2. Also I do not know if my html needs to be adjusted. I’ll guess yes.

It would be nice if you could help me or at least give me a hint where to look out for a solution.
I already browsed this mailing lists history from 2014 until today, but was not able to find something.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,
Jan.

[1] http://tiggar.github.io/isp-performance/ <http://tiggar.github.io/isp-performance/>
[2] Screenshot taken on a retina display - https://ibb.co/g18JFk <https://ibb.co/g18JFk>