[smokeping-users] Data gets lost from the 360 days graph

Brian Lycett brian.lycett at ontrackretail.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 16:49:48 CET 2017

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.  The config hasn't been changed for at least a
year.   I checked the database section and it does match the config you
pasted.
Running the rrdtool seems to suggest that configuration too.  e.g.

rra[6].rows = 720
rra[6].cur_row = 532
rra[6].pdp_per_row = 144

The rrd database seems to suddenly lose the data after a few months.
Perhaps some weird process is causing the databases to be re-initialised?