[smokeping-users] Is it possible to get an alerts status page in Smokeping?

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Fri Jul 28 22:18:05 CEST 2017

I have just started using SmokePing and have set it up with about 40 hosts. Everything seems to be working well and I have two alerts set up. One of which is based on packet loss to indicate when a host is down.

There are two things missing from my naive and basic setup. The first one I think I have a solution for already.

The second one is a simple status page that someone could look at and see a list of all the hosts that are currently under an alert condition.

I mainly need to see a list of everything that's down, but it would be nice to be able to see hosts that are also triggering the high latency alert as well.

Is there some configuration I could do with the charts to show something like this, or some kind of add on script that would build such a page for us.

Thanks,
Kevin