[smokeping-users] Error after attempting to restore Smokeping after fresh install

smokeping at daxm.net smokeping at daxm.net
Mon Mar 13 23:20:38 CET 2017

You are correct, I should have provided more information.  My apologies.
I went from LinuxMint 17 to LinuxMint 18.  I used the "apt-get install
smokeping" option BUT I did restore from backup my /var/lib/smokeping
folder as well as my Targets file.  (I had to edit/add things to my
Probes file but that wasn't too hard).