[smokeping-users] Error after attempting to restore Smokeping after fresh install

smokeping at daxm.net smokeping at daxm.net
Fri Mar 17 12:54:56 CET 2017

Solved it.  Apparently the newer version of smokeping requires a
'urlformat' variable for Curl.

I needed to add the following in my Targets' Curl section:

urlformat = http://%host%/

Alas, I also had to delete all my RRD data from the previous install in
order to get smokeping to load properly.  Oh well, starting from scratch
once again.  :-(