[smokeping-users] Speedtest not showing on graphs (no value stored in rrd)

Matteo Belloni belloteo at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:06:22 CEST 2017

I'm very sorry, I didn't apply patch like described in BUG section:

   - In order for the RRD to actually store data larger than 180, you also
   need to apply this patch (or to use the most recent version of smokeping):
   https://github.com/oetiker/SmokePing/commit/60419834f224a0735094fd4ad0aac8eac3b15289

Now I resolve, Graphs are showing like a charm.

Thank you to all instead