[smokeping-users] TCPPing Probe issue

davek davidkierz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 03:17:46 CET 2018

so this issue is indeed with the tcpping script. I updated to a version
v2.2 i found on GitHub but that changes from tcptraceroute to traceroute,
which requires root (no good)

Here the patch for Richards tcpping script v1.7 referenced on the smokeping
website

davidk at SmokePingDiag:/etc/smokeping$ diff /usr/bin/tcpping ~/tcpping
80c80,84
<                       echo -n " $rtt"
---