[smokeping-users] Smokeping with Apache2 running Raspberry Buster

Gabriel Filion gabster at lelutin.ca
Tue Dec 10 18:54:18 CET 2019

Hi Rich,

On 2019-10-30 9:37 p.m., Rich Pease wrote:
> I have installed smokeping on a Raspberry Pi running Buster and Apache
> Webserver.  The graphs work fine, but the web page looks half baked.  I
> have attached a screen capture.  Can anyone help with this?  I haven't
> been able to find the reason.

I believe you're experimenting the same issue as the one described by
Michal in the thread "Apache2 error on Debian 10". I've answered there
about what's happening so you can take a look at the workaround.
also I'll try and push a new package to debian very soon since this
seems to bite more folks than I would hope (sorry that I broke display
when calling the cgi directly!).