[smokeping-users] Getting Error when after created an new probe for smokeping

Lorenzen, Larry lllorenzen at cps.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:07:47 CET 2019

Hi Roger,
Thank you for the information.
So wew had done the cpan install  LWP::Protocol::https

but after looking at the link that you provided I checked to see if
perl-LWP-Protocol-https was actually installed.

Found out that the person that was creating the new probe only installed
perl-LWP-MediaTypes-6.02-2.el7.noarch
and not
perl-LWP-Protocol-https
so I installed it, restarted smokeping and it seems to be working - no more
errors in messages file

Larry Lorenzen
Linux System Administrator
lllorenzen at cps.edu