[smokeping-users] smokeping-interface after upgradeing to debian buster

Marc Brinkmann marc.brinkmann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:46:14 CEST 2019

Dear Smokeping Users,

i've upgraded our internal monitoring-server some days ago from Debian
Stretch to Debian Buster.
Also i've updated the nginx-config to point to php7.3 instead of 7.0 the
interface now looks like this:
https://cloud.grolman-group.com/s/iR8l2EPhHsWFbI6 (sorry i cannot really
explain whats wrong, i'm not webpage dev :)
I can also see, that i cannot zoom into the graph anymore, but they are
still beeing filled with data.
Running smokepoing --check also confirmed:
--   Configuration file '/etc/smokeping/config' syntax OK.  --

Any hint what is still wrong is highly appreciated :)

Thanks and wish you a nice evening.
Marc