[smokeping-users] smokeping-interface after upgradeing to debian buster

Uffe R. B. Andersen urb at twe.net
Mon Sep 2 20:14:14 CEST 2019

On 2019-09-02 16:46, Marc Brinkmann wrote:
> Dear Smokeping Users,
>
> i've upgraded our internal monitoring-server some days ago from Debian
> Stretch to Debian Buster.
> Also i've updated the nginx-config to point to php7.3 instead of 7.0 the
> interface now looks like this:
> https://cloud.grolman-group.com/s/iR8l2EPhHsWFbI6 (sorry i cannot really
> explain whats wrong, i'm not webpage dev :)
> I can also see, that i cannot zoom into the graph anymore, but they are
> still beeing filled with data.
> Running smokepoing --check also confirmed:
> --   Configuration file '/etc/smokeping/config' syntax OK.  --
>
> Any hint what is still wrong is highly appreciated :)

I had the same issue a while ago - if I recall correctly, some paths
were changed. I think I had to add some aliases to my httpd.conf file:

Alias /smokeimg/ /usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/img/
Alias /js/ /usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/js/
Alias /css/ /usr/local/smokeping/htdocs/css/

This is on a FreeBSD 11.3 with Apache, so your statement and paths will
probably be different.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Sincerely
Uffe R. B. Andersen - mailto:urb at twe.net