[mrtg-developers] [mrtg] maximal value in monthly and yearly graph

NKT NKT nkt.7star at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:43:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried finding an answer for my query for long but didn't really get any
help.
I have MRTG configured and i use 14all.cgi to plot the daily, weekly,
monthly and yearly graphs.

I see that the maximal value in monthly and yearly graphs in the legend is
different from what i see in the graph. ex: the maximal value shows 80K in
the legend below the yearly graph but the graph Y axis scale is only till
60K.
I have autoscaling ON and the daily and weekly graphs are auto-scaled for
the same rrd. Why is it so?

Thanks in advance.