[mrtg-developers] Mathematical operations on OIDs

nisha nisha.sasindran at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:04:10 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

This solution worked. But now i have a problem when the calcualtion results
in a negative value.

Lets say [oid1 - (oid2 * 5)] gives a positive value and [oid3 - (oid4 * 10)]
gives a negative value then the rrds are not able to update these values and
hence my graph shows Nan

Have you come across something like this before? Can mrtg can handle this?

Regards,
Nisha