[mrtg] Re: Monitoring BW on Cisco ATM Interface per PVC

Erik Power erik at sitespecific.net
Mon Aug 30 08:49:35 MEST 1999

It depends on which version of IOS you have. I forget what you need (I think
it's 11.2CC), but there's an IOS build that has support for the
CISCO-AAL5-MIB, which has what you're looking for in it: per VC octet
counters. Unfortunately, the counters are counting only the payload placed
within the cells, not the total amount of bytes going in/out through the VC
with cell overhead included.