[mrtg] Re: time warp error

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Tue Dec 21 20:28:19 MET 1999

Do you have backups?  You've just made a royal mess of your log files and in
all probability, you've lost some of the data (anything over a year falls
off the end).

Your only option is to look at the logfile-format.txt file, figure out
entries are broken and fix them.  Its not a pretty picture.

If you try this again, you might want to back up the *.log files.

Ken Stieers
Lan Administrator
Dain Rauscher Information Services
(612)607-8924