[mrtg] Re: Y-axis questions

Dan Wentzel danw at bas.army.mil
Wed Dec 29 10:48:58 MET 1999

Sorry for the late response - holidays!

Yes, I did look at the config.html file (I'm using mrtg-2.5.1).  The config file
that comes with that version mentions polling a device twice in order to create
a utilization graph, but doesn't give any advice on how to create that graph (I've
never written any perl code and can't get much support from my admins).  I
was hoping there was a non-obvious option to perform this function?

Dan