[mrtg] Logfile problem

Microbus AB, Mikael Kanstrup kanstrup at microbus.se
Wed Dec 29 11:16:24 MET 1999

Hi!

I ran into some problems after I've changed the system time a couple of
times for testing a development project I'm working on. Didn't think of the
mrtg process running so when changing time back to "normal" time mrtg told
me that time was older than the last in my logfile.

Ok, not a big problem I thought so I started to remove the lines with wrong
time in all my logfiles. After this I checked that mrtg still worked and
removed my backup log files.
Now, after a week or so, I see that neither week, nor year graphs are
beeing updated ok. Looks like updates are done once or twice a week, even
though the five minute graph is fine.

Does anyone knows of a way to solve the problem?