[mrtg] Re: NT 4 MRTG Install

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jul 28 00:42:34 MEST 1999

I've also noticed when I first installed MRTG for NT that the
documentation is a little bit off, but overall it was very good.

Most of the stuff IS in the run directory, including the
SNMP_session.pm and SNMP_util.pm.  Move these two to the lib
subdirectory for perl.  You should be able to run the cfgmaker in the
run directory, even though it has no .pl extension.  Personally I don't
know why it wouldn't run, it works for me, and I'm not a programmer.
Maybe someone else knows.  I guess you could rename it to cfgmaker.pl

Hope it works,
Chris

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/mrtg/?start=6737