[mrtg] Re: Available OIDs for NT

Olger Nunez onunez at saltel.net
Wed Jul 28 20:02:54 MEST 1999

Hi !!

I had been following these mails about basic NT monitoring stuff, but I'm
unable to login into that server ftp.shellserv.com on port 21, as anonymous
user!!!

Perhaps, I must try to log in another port. Maybe the site don't allow
anonymous logins!!!

Thanks in advance for any help ...

Olger Nunez Varela
El Salvador Telecom S.A. de C.V.