[mrtg] Re: treshold option, how ?

Thomas Muggli - NSM mugglit at cscoe.ac.com
Thu Nov 4 00:00:15 MET 1999

Yes, several config files can share the same ThreshDir.  That's the way I do it, and I've got about 4000 targets.

You'll only run into problems if you use the same Target name in multiple config files, since the Threshold portion of MRTG uses the Target name as part of the filename when creating the temporary files in the ThreshDir directory.

Tom