[mrtg] Re: No Update

Ambrose Chiu achiu at gibraltarsolutions.com
Mon Nov 8 17:53:51 MET 1999

Two things can be wrong:

One thing could be because you have run into errors with the data
collection. Try running the mrtg executable line manually to see if you
get any error coz mrtg will not update the graphs if there is an error.

Another thing that could be wrong is if the html file generated is
missing the "Refresh" meta tag for some reason. The default should be
300 which stands for 5 mins.

Hope this helps!!

Ambrose