[mrtg] Re: binaries to run mrtg-2.8.8

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Nov 9 16:08:26 MET 1999

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Sakthivel wrote:

> Request for precompiled binaries to run mrtg-2.8.8 under HPUX10.20 9000/816
> ie. gd-1.7.3 and mrtg-2.8.8
> having dfficulties upgrading especially 'making' gd-1.7.3.
> Please point me to the URL.
>
> currently running mrtg-2.5.1 and gd-1.2

	I am having the same problem compiling gd-1.7.3 on a True64
system.  Everything else compiles, though with some warnings, but gd just
won't make.

	If anyone has any ideas on where I might go to get info/help with
this please feel free to let me know.

---
"I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them."
                -- Isaac Asimov