[mrtg] MRTG Graphs relative to higher mips than needed

Kyler Klein kk at pajo.com
Thu Nov 11 21:18:56 MET 1999

I have mrtg monitoring a vlan with the following configuration lines -

Target[10.0.0.1.7]: 7:readname at 10.0.0.1
MaxBytes[10.0.0.1.7]: 750000
AbsMax[10.0.0.1.7]: 750000
Options[10.0.0.1.7]: growright, bits
XZoom[10.0.0.1.7]: 1.0
YZoom[10.0.0.1.7]: 1.0
Unscaled[10.0.0.1.7]: ymwd
WithPeak[10.0.0.1.7]: ymwd
Title[10.0.0.1.7]: Van25 - Michael

The problem is that, even though I set the MaxBytes and AbsMax to 6.0 mips
and set the Unscaled option, the graph still sets the max on the daily graph
to 6.8 mips.  I want it to be set to 6.0.  Any ideas how to get around this?

Thanks,
Kyler