[mrtg] Re: Graphed flatlined...

Justin Shore macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Fri Nov 12 05:25:35 MET 1999

	Shoot.  My MaxBytes is set to 192000 which should,
theoretically, be plenty high enough.  I even tried upping it to no
avail.

#MaxBytes[sktc_dsu]: 192000
MaxBytes[sktc_dsu]: 512000

	Well I'm stumped.  The daily graph seems to be right on the
money.  The others are all jacked up.  That part I don't get.  What's
worse is their precision is great but their accuracy sucks.
	The person I'm making this for also has the identical script
running.  Its perfect.  With the exception of what we called our
filenames, they are identical.  You can see their working page at...

http://www.sktc.net/mrtg/sktcdsu1.html

What gives?  Practially identical scripts.  My log file is correct.
My other MRTG pages aren't affected.  MRTG just isn't graphing it
right.  I've deleted the gifs and they are always regenerated in the
exact same manor.  Has anyone been affected by this before?

Justin